|Vision||Spread peace, love, harmony between people through education and technology|
|Mission||Making Education and technology easily accessible to people, empower the physically challenged.|
|Core Values||Service, Trust, Relationship, Integrity, Value people, Excellence, Global team player|
- Service: Service to humanity is Service to GOD, Passion to serve the community
- Trust: Most good relationships are built on mutual trust and respect and a healthy relationship are built on unwavering trust.
- Relationship: We think for any relationship to be successful, there needs to be loving communication, appreciation, and understanding.
- Integrity: Integrity is the essence of everything successful. It is true that integrity alone won’t make you a leader, but without integrity, you will never be one. With integrity, you have nothing to fear, since you have nothing to hide. With integrity, you will do the right thing, so you will have no guilt.
- Value people: Here are the values that I stand for: honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you want to be treated and helping those in need. The effects of human rights education can be dramatic in awakening people to the value and power of their own lives
- Excellence: Reducing our dependence on foreign energy – that is critically important to our country economic future. Excellence in education and technology – if we’re not the best educated, we’re not going to be the most powerful to serve the humanity.
- Global Team player: The team architecture means setting up an organization that helps people produce that great work in teams. Our Organizations must shift away from repetitive-function hierarchies with rules and enforcement and walls. Instead, we must migrate rapidly to becoming a global ‘team of teams’ that comes together in whatever combination necessary to add the greatest value to the changes underway.